Saturday, November 28, 2009

important words

follow the body. trust in the body.


let, let leave. laisser.

and I know it well.
hidden, all this is hidden.



and we were falling, too.


why am I so afraid to tell the stories for why these are important? maybe it's not about my stories. maybe I want you to connect them to your stories. because these aren't just about one story, they're about many stories. (they're so personal--and I'm not saying why, not giving specifics--and so they are universal). or something. I honestly don't know. I don't know what you are supposed to get out of them. I know they're important because they are where the weight lies.

bowing red blood onto a wall, a chicken with a head. without a head. she wasn't telling stories, either. a mark, a silhouette. traces left.

these are the traces I hold onto. how to make them speak?

No comments:

Post a Comment